Selections for Saturday night (2/2) - The USTA $100k World Harness Hdcp Champ. FREE Qualifier at Yonkers Raceway.
Race 1: (4) Jepson Hanover Canadian invader joins top barn and gets Brennan.
(2) Money Twitch A was a solid second from similar spot two back.
Race 2: (6) Pontiac Luck drops to winning level and can show speed.
(4) Art Of Illusion had 8-hole last time after some competitive tries against better.
Race 3: (1) Beach Boy Tiger debuts for Fraley and gets the rail off strong two-move win at The Meadows.
(5) Four Starz Kyle is another sharp Meadows shipper in here who put in a solid effort when last seen at Yonkers on 12/8.
Race 4: (3) Fridaynightflight was second in fast mile in race he likely needed after missing a month; looks best in second try for Coleman.
(6) Stonehouse Adam debuts for strong connections after chasing Preferred Company north of the border; likely to go well.
Race 5: (8) Hi Ho Steverino had solid late kick rallying off slow pace from tough third-over spot; upset call.
(3) Bombay Away had tough spot last time after solid finish against faster two back.
Race 6: (5) Annieswesterncard drops out of Presidential Series at The Meadowlands and has been competitive at this level in the past.
(7) Silent Swing amazing 11-year-old is closing in on $2 million in career earnings and always gives his best.
Race 7: (4) Eighteen had little from tough spot at The Meadowlands after missing a month; returns to the half-miler and handled better than these two back.
(1) Huxley speedy pacer makes 4-year-old debut after facing top Canadian sophomores a year ago; likely to be ready off two good qualifiers.
Race 8: (5) Jerry's Brown Gold former NYSS star scored off perfect trip two back then finished with :54.2 final half from tough spot in latest; edge.
(1) Great Vintage has had a series of tough posts in recent; drops and gets the pole.
Race 9: (3) Or finds better spot and can work out a trip.
(1) Orr Hanover takes sharp drop off tough uncovered try.
Race 10: (7) Woodstock Hanover has been chasing faster out of town and was in Open Company in last visit here.
(1) Flipper J gets the rail and could be set for top mile in third try off short layoff.
Race 11: (3) Bettor Design has finished well from 8-hole in last two; moves inside.
(4) Fox Valley Tribal was forced first up off a slow half, tired as pace quickened. Consistent sort will likely go better in second try at reduced level.
Race 12: (2) Lettucerocku A took a lifetime mark two back then failed to fire trying to close into stepped up final half. Seems better at or near the top where he should be from this spot.
(3) Foreign Officer returns off two powerful qualifiers and has back class.